APPROACHING BABYLON
this site the web

So, it begins.

Well, here we are at the technical start of it all. Today, after 31 years on the planet I've been given the 'all clear' to begin my transitional journey from a physical female with GID to a chemically and chest-correct guy, albeit unfortunately still sans the little dangly bit.

I think there's a drought out there of blow by blow transitional blogs that detail the full range of the experience for transguys to refer to, so I'm offering myself up as a resource for anyone who may find my ramblings useful.

I've marked the site as Adult Content because I intend to share the full gamut of the change, chest pics and all. Also, my ever lovely partner, Mel, will be making guest appearances from time to time to share her perspective on what's happening to me. (And, she says, to her!) :)

So welcome, and thanks for having an interest in what's about to take place on the journey to approaching my personal babylon. Hope you enjoy the ride as much as I do!

3 comments:

Mel said...

*waves* Hi Sweetie. It's very exciting starting off finally. I hope we can help some people out there by maintaining this blog during the whole process.

Unknown said...

I wish you (and Mel) a wonderful experience. I know this will enrich your lives, and you thoroughly deserve to be even happier than you are now. Will be thinking of you both, and reading with interest.

Kris said...

Hey have been following you on youtube and now on here, you are a great inspiration to me as a fellow ftm ,and your partner to my fiancee, would love to add you on facebook and get to know you better. It is a great feeling to know I am not alone in this process and cannot thank you enough for sharing this journey with us.

Post a Comment

 

Other Useful Stuff