APPROACHING BABYLON
this site the web

Tmates == Wewt!

Well, Mel got notified tonight that she made the cut and is now officially a TmateFTM presenter!

Needless to say there when I heard the screaming from the lounge room I thought that was my cue to doubletime it from the music room to collect and remove a spider. However, on hearing the news, I think I made more noise than she did.

It's going to be awesome and I've threatened to get a hot pink T-shirt that says "My girlfriend is a Tmate!" made up that I will follow her around with.

Congratulations beautiful!!

Also, to slightly hijack this post, a lot of you who know me personally are aware that I've had a particularly bad week straight from the ass-end of Hell so I apologise for breaking my regular posting habits.

Once I figure out how to write about it, rather than relive it, I will fill you in on as much detail as I can stand.

(We anticipate being able to return to our regularly scheduled programme shortly! In the meantime, here's a word from our sponsor..)

1 comments:

Michelle B said...

Yay Mel!

And Nye, I'd pay to see you in hot pink :P

Post a Comment

 

Other Useful Stuff